WOW.Â What a crazy busy week.
I am proud to say that I accomplished EVERYTHING on my to do list.Â I must admit, though, that I didn’t even start anything until Thursday or Friday…Â BUT the hospital bag is packed, clothes are out, bathroom is painted (and almost FINISHED), office is COMPLETELY cleaned (boy was that quite the task), and laundry is done!Â Just don’t ask what the upstairs looks like right now (although I did improve it a little so as not to scare off Katie (the babysitter)).Â Oh, and did I mention that on Saturday we even threw in a walk and cleaning out the garage for good measure?Â Now that the weather is nice with no more accumulating snow (not ruling out snow altogether…it is Michigan), we decoded it would be a good time to actually be able to park vehicles in the garage.Â Yeah, I won’t even go there…
SO, before my nesting energy wears off, here goes the to-do list for this week!
- Take Grant to Children’s Museum.
- Post stuff on Craig’s List/donate to Goodwill.
- Dust/vacuum upstairs.
- Clean shower (maybe Chad could be persuaded to do this).
- Wash kitchen floors.
- AND as ALWAYS more laundry (does it ever end?!?!)
- Hmm…and maybe if we are lucky we can throw birth a baby into the mix:).