Eric turned 7 months old on the fourth.Â I can’t believe how fast this year is going.Â In honor of his 7 month birthday, he decided to start scooting across the floor.Â He’s not great at it yet, but he can sure cover the distance.Â He pretty much just gets some toy in sight that he wants to play with and he makes his way to it as quickly as possible.
Some other things he is doing:
- Eating baby food twice a day and loving it.
- Going crazy over the Gerber puffs.Â I pour them on his tray and he goes spastic reaching for them to get them into his mouth (which he is getting much better at!)
- He will blow raspberries at us when we blow them at him.
- He will growl at us when we growl at him.
- He lets Grant roll him, pounce on him, and drag him across the floor without making a peep.Â Hopefully he will learn to fight back soon…
- He is sitting up so well on his own.Â He occasionally still stumbles over, but can do it a little more gracefully.
Somehow I seem to be enjoying him even more than I did Grant, but I am pretty sure that this is because I am in less of a hurry for him to grow up.