Okay…I know he has been two since August 20th, but he finally had his two year appointment yesterday.
His official stats:
- Height: 2 feet 11 inches (50th percentile)
- Weight: 35 pounds 4 ounces (97th percentile)
- Head: 50.8 centimeters (90th percentile)
- Likes to wear shoes around the house.Â Doesn’t matter if they are mommy’s high heels or daddy’s work shoes.
- Fruit of any sort (although not quite as fond of melon)
- Trucks and cars.
- Baby dolls and strollers.Â (He likes to pretend that he is a daddy…)
- To mimic ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we do.Â Washing the floors, going potty, putting on make-up, shaving, etc.
- Tummy time with Eric.Â Grant will even get the blanket out for them to lay on.
- Being a big brother.Â He is so excited that Eric is finally starting to laugh back at him!
- Going for walks.Â Sometimes in the stroller and sometimes actually walking.
- Vegetables.Â Not sure if I will ever be able to get him to eat those!
- Taking a bath.Â He much prefers showering with mommy or daddy.
- Going nigh-night.Â I am pretty sure he is afraid he will miss something.
- Leaving Grandma’s house.Â He threw his first full blown tantrum trying to get him in the van last Sunday!
- Put together two to three word sentences.
- Match shoes and socks.Â And match them to who they belong to.
- Open doors….and let himself outside…
- Pretend like he is using the potty.
- Jump (his favorite is to jump from the bench to the mattress in the basement…)
I love this sweet little boy.Â He seems to be getting bigger by the day.